IFC strives to be a resource for the feminist community. Please feel free to use these resources to further your feminist work, make connections, and find opportunities.
Teaching and Pedagogy resources
Research and Scholarship resources
Engagement and Activism resources
- Opportunities for Community Engagement
- Resources at the Claremont Colleges for Survivors of Sexual Assault
- Funding for events and projects at the Claremont Colleges
Claremont Feminist Archive
- This archive will be a collection of feminist, disability studies, gender studies, and queer studies student projects at the Claremont Colleges. It is meant to serve as a way to value knowledge production from those often excluded from scholarly conversation and allow future generations of students learn from past students. We encourage all students to submit their work in related subjects!
- If anyone is interested, email the work in whatever form possible, but preferably PDF, to email@example.com (Students can include names or submit anonymously).