Fellowships, Scholarships, Grants, and Awards
- American Association of University Women (AAUW) Fellowships & Grants
Available for dissertations and publication grants; to post-doctoral students and to professionals with masters degree
- American Council of Learned Societies
- Bitch Media Fellowships for Writers
- The Capital Fellows Programs
Assembly, Executive, Judicial, Administration and Senate Fellowships are available to students and fellows.
- Center for Social Inclusion, Maya Wiley Fellowship
Supports grassroots leaders seeking to achieve racial equity through structurally transformative policy strategies and campaigns.
- Dissertation Proposal Development Fellowship (DPDF)
Available to students, fellows, and (past) faculty
- Ford Foundation Diversity Fellowship
Available to predoctoral, dissertation, and postdoctoral applicants
- The Henry Frank Guggenheim Foundation Dissertation Fellowship
Any of the natural and social sciences and the humanities that promise to increase understanding of the causes, manifestations, and control of violence, aggression, and dominance.
- Institute for Advanced Study (School of Social Science) 2018-2019 Theme: Crisis and Critique
Each year approximately twenty scholars are invited to participate in an interdisciplinary and international group. Applications from scholars working outside the thematic focus are also welcome.
- Institute for Women’s Policy Research – Mariam K. Chamberlain Fellowship
- Ithaca College Diversity Scholars Fellowship Program 2018-19
Hosting two fellows, this program supports promising scholars who are committed to diversity in the academy in order to better prepare them for tenure track appointments at liberal arts or comprehensive colleges/universities.
- Jacob K. Javits Fellowship
Financial assistance to students of superior ability who demonstrate financial need in order to complete a doctoral degree or a master’s degree in which the master’s degree is the terminal highest degree in the selected field of study.
- Metropolitan Museum of Art
Available to graduate students in doctoral programs in Greek or Roman Art
- National Academies Fellowship Program Unit
Available to predoctoral, postdoctoral, and senior fellowship researchers
- National Academy of Education/Spencer Postdoctoral Fellowship Program
Available to postdoctoral PhD/EdD applicants
- National Council for Research on Women (now re:gender)
Available to postdoctoral applicants, those with a PhD and “no tenured position”
- Paul and Daisy Soros Fellowships for New Americans
Annual award to encourage and support the contributions of new Americans to American life and culture. Fellows attend institutions of higher education in the United States.
- PolitiCorps – The Bus Project
Available to students and recent graduates
- Sexual Orientation Public Policy Research Fellowship
Available to postgraduates
- Smithsonian Institution
Available to graduate, predoctoral, postdoctoral and senior fellows in public policy and social science disciplines
- Susan Schechter Leadership Development Fellowship
For family violence field workers, professionals, and volunteers
- University of Pennsylvania Postdoctoral Fellowships for Academic Diversity
- Volkswagen Foundation
- WREI (Women’s Research & Education Institute)
Available to graduate students; current or recently graduated
- The Woodrow Wilson National Fellowship Foundation (WWNFF)
Available to PhD candidates
- American Association of University Women (AAUW) Fellowships, Grants and Awards
- Gertrude Cox Scholarship
- Grace Berry Award, Claremont Colleges
- Database of Women’s Studies Grants, MSU
- Davis-Putter Scholarship Fund
- Feminist Studies Graduate Award
- Islamic Scholarship Fund
- Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Undergraduate Scholarship Program
- Patsy Takemoto Mink Foundation for Low-Income Women and Children Award
- National Women’s Studies Association Scholarships (NWSA Membership Required)
- Smart Cookie Scholarship Fund
- Society For The Scientific Study Of Sexuality (Student Research Grant)
- Volunteers for Peace
- Women’s Leadership Scholarship (formerly Native Leadership Scholarship)
Hypatia: A Journal of Feminist Philosophy
Deadline: January 1, 2018
Individual and project grants available.
Submit proposals to email@example.com.
FMI: http://hypatiaphilosophy.org/Editorial/feminist-philosophy-connections.html (Scroll down page to view grant information)