We’re Hillel, and we are at the center of Jewish Life at the Claremont Colleges. We are the building, generating, and inspiring force of Jewish learning and activism on our campuses. We have secular, religious, cultural and non-affiliated Jewish students, coming together for one unique purpose: to seek a life path that makes sense to both our humanity and our Jewishness. At Hillel we’re a force for change and growth.
We practice tikkun olam — repairing the world, we create community through study and activism, we deepen our values by sharing Jewish arts and culture, and we come together at Shabbat services and celebrations. Without you, we could not do what we do. We invite you to contribute generously, and we warmly welcome you into our family of supporters.
With our increased demand for Jewish life on campus, we need your generosity more than ever to continue supporting us in doing our incredible work.
Opportunities for Giving
- A gift of $180 will sponsor one night of Passover snack
- A gift of $360 will sponsor one First Year Students of Hillel (FYSH) social outreach event.
- A gift of $800 will help sponsor one Shabbat dinner.
- A gift of $1,800 will sponsor a Yom Kippur break-the-fast meal for 100 students and community members.
- A gift of $5,000 will sponsor a Jewish cultural event for hundreds of students at the Claremont Colleges.
- Consider donating $10,000 to send ten students on an Alternative Spring Break social action trip or to Jewish leadership conferences.
Make a Donation
Hillel depends upon individual and corporate contributions for much of its program and operating budget. If you want to support our work and help ensure a healthy, vibrant Jewish community at the Claremont Colleges, please send your tax-deductible contribution in one of the following ways:
Click the “Donate Now Online” button to make a secure online donation.
Gifts sent by check, payable to “Claremont Colleges Hillel,” should be mailed to:
Claremont Colleges Hillel
919 Columbia Ave
Claremont, CA 91711-3904
Our office is closed over the summer and our mail delivery is especially slow. Your check may not be deposited until August. If you plan on sending a check, please e-mail email@example.com first so he can know to expect it.