Skip to content
Skip to search
- amBi: A diverse social group that hosts public and private events and activities for bisexuals, their partners, and allies across Los Angeles
- BiNet USA: America’s oldest advocacy organization for bisexual, pansexual, fluid, queer-identified and unlabeled people, BiNet USA facilitates the development of a cohesive network of independent bisexual and bi-friendly communities; promotes bisexual and bi-inclusive visibility; and collects and distributes educational information regarding sexual orientation and gender identity with an emphasis on bisexual, pansexual, fluid, queer (bi+) communities.
- Bisexual.org: A project designed to introduce our community to the world. With this site, the goal is to give a voice to the bisexual community, share accurate information, answer questions and provide resources for further learning.
- The Bisexual Resource Center: The BRC is the oldest national bisexual organization in the U.S. that advocates for bisexual visibility and raises awareness about bisexuality throughout the LGBT and straight communities.
- Los Angeles Bi Task Force (LABTF): A non-profit organization that promotes education, advocacy, and cultural enrichment for the bisexual/fluid/pansexual communities in the Los Angeles area, and aims to develop a future bisexual resource center.