Skip to content
Skip to search
Safer Sex and HIV Information
- Healthy Bodies, Safer Sex: A comprehensive guide to safer sex, relationships, and reproductive health for trans or non-binary people and their partners
- Bienestar Human Services
- The Body: A multimedia AIDS and HIV Resource
- Foothill AIDS Project
- AltaMed Health Services Corporation: AltaMed provides quality HIV and AIDS health care to Los Angeles’ Latino, multi-ethnic and underserved communities. Our services include specialty care, treatment, prevention services, counseling, and access to clinical trials.
- JWCH Institute: The Mission of JWCH Institute is to improve the health status and well-being of under-served segments of the population of Los Angeles area through the direct provision or coordination of health care, health education, services, and research.
- PrEP Infographics: CDC website stores informative infographics showing PrEP information (Englishand Spanish), how to get PrEP, and other HIV/PrEP related infographics.
- Project Inform: This website have HIV related information including identity-based PrEP pamphlets,and pamphlets on “PrEP and Working Through A Difficult Doctor Visit“.
- “Routes, Risks and Realities of HIV Transmission and Care” from Center for HIV Law & Policy.
- List of providers in LA County
- Desert Aids Project
- AIDSVu: AIDSVu is an interactive online mapping tool that visualizes the impact of the HIV epidemic on communities across the United States.