Steps to Download LiveSafe
- Find the free application for download on the App Store or Google Play Store.
- Login or create an account through Facebook, email, or phone number.
- Select your college/university’s name within the Organization.
- Fill out all fields under the user Profile, and add emergency contacts.
Watch a video that shows how to download the LiveSafe app.
Best Practices to Download & Start Using the LiveSafe App
- To gain the maximum benefit of the LiveSafe application, make sure to complete the Profile with your recent e-mail address and telephone number. This helps campus police better respond to reports.
- Add at least three emergency contacts. They should be close friends or family who are in a position to help.
- Allow “Push Notifications” to be enabled in your Settings. The campus department will also send alerts through SMS, email, and push notifications.
- Turn Location services On. Police rely on GPS data to better serve and protect you. When you report an incident or make a call, police will know exactly where you making a report from so they can respond accordingly.