Application and Information Sessions
The 2021-2022 application is now closed.
Please note that any applications submitted after the deadline cannot be considered for the 2021-2022 Fellowship.
Students must complete the following steps:
- Complete and submit the Claremont College MMUF Fellowship Application below.
- Submit a transcript (unofficial transcripts are accepted) to be uploaded with your application.
- Submit a resume listing any academic honors, student leadership positions, co-curricular activities, community engagement/involvements, and work experience, to be uploaded with the application.
- Two Letters of Recommendation (at least one from a faculty member) along with a Recommender Form for each recommender.
- Identify a faculty member who has agreed to serve as your faculty research mentor in your application and have the faculty member submit the Faculty Research Mentor Form. Please review the MMUF Faculty Research Mentor guidelines
- Submit email verification of application to a structured summer research program to be uploaded with your application: All students must also concurrently apply to participate in a structured summer research program (many of these programs also have due dates in January-early February). All students selected as MMUF fellows will be expected to participate in a program over the summer leading to their junior year. Independent REUs or SURPs are not considered structured summer research programs. Please refer to the listing of summer research programs and deadlines.
*Click on this link to: Fill out and submit your MMUF application.
Please contact 5CMMUFsupport@pomona.edu if you have any questions regarding the application or you can also contact members of the MMUF Steering Committee on your campus using this link here. Interested undergraduates also are encouraged to visit the national web page of the MMUF Program at https://www.mmuf.org/