The Claremont Colleges MMUF Application
A complete MMUF application contains:
- An application (including personal statement and research proposal)
- Resume listing any academic honors, student leadership positions, co-curricular activities, community engagement/involvements, and work experience (to be uploaded with the application)
- Unofficial transcript (to be uploaded with the application)
- Two Letters of Recommendation (at least one from a faculty member)
- A Faculty Research Mentor Form (if you have already identified one)
- Email Verification of Application to a Structured Summer Program
The due date for all components (1-6) of the application is February 15, 2022 by 5:00 pm PST.
Only completed applications will be considered.
Please note that you cannot save the application and return to it at a later date, so please have the following materials prepared before starting the application: (1) MMUF Research Proposal, (2) transcript, (3) resume prepared before starting the application, and (4) Personal Statement.